Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla quietly slashes referral program reward for solar roof
- Tesla delays deliveries due to missing charge port part
- Tesla owners are 50% less likely to crash their EV than their other cars
- Rivian loses head of manufacturing engineering, reorganizes leadership
- NIO reportedly recruiting positions to build a US manufacturing plant
- In a global tipping point, 52% of car buyers now want to purchase an EV – here’s why
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.