Buying your dream house and keeping up with its regular maintenance can be expensive. If you are looking forward to renovating your home but falling short of money to pay for the project, applying for a personal loan for home renovation makes sense. Whether you are planning for an urgent repair or just want to add a few personal touches to make it safe and comfortable, you no longer need to whip out all your savings.
Instead, you can take a home renovation loan of up to ₹2.4 lakhs from Home Credit with instant approval and finance your home improvement project the way you want.
Are you unsure if taking a personal loan for home renovation is the best option for you? We will talk about why taking this route is a good idea. But first, let us earn what a home renovation loan entails.
What is a Home Renovation Loan?
A home renovation loan is an unsecured loan that you can take to renovate, upgrade, improve, or expand your house. Whether you are considering a bathroom or kitchen renovation or just adding some furnishings to your home, you can fund it with a personal loan for home renovation.
With Home Credit, you can apply for a home improvement loan of up to ₹2.4 lakhs, which you can repay with a flexible repayment tenure ranging from 6-48 months for new applicants and 9-51 months for existing home credit customers. The application and approval procedures are quick & hassle-free, and anyone can get instant approval on a loan amount of up to ₹2.4 lakhs with just 2 documents!
Now that we know what a home renovation loan is, let’s talk about the benefits of applying for a personal loan for home renovation:
Benefits Of Taking a Personal Loan for Home Renovation
The following are some benefits of taking a personal loan for home renovation:
- Depending on your requirements, the home improvement loan can be approved instantly, and your loan amount can be credited to you within a few hours.
- You can opt for a loan amount of up to ₹2.4 lakhs right from the comfort of your own home.
- You can apply for a home renovation loan with just 2 documents – your identity and address proof. Just download our app, share the required details, get your documents verified online, and choose your loan tenure as per your repayment capacity.
- You don’t need to provide any collateral or security to avail yourself of a personal loan for home renovation from Home Credit.
- Once your loan has been approved and you have received your loan amount, you can use it to cover any home improvement expenses you desire, whether you want to buy supplies, pay for labor, or hire a professional.
- You can finance your home renovation using your loan amount without any worries about its repayment. Home Credit offers a flexible repayment tenure ranging from 6-48 months for new applicants and 9-51 months for existing home credit customers. That means you have sufficient time to repay the loan amount in easy EMIs over time.
What Are the Eligibility Requirements for A Home Renovation Loan?
The eligibility criteria to avail yourself of a personal loan for home renovation is as follows:
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 19-68 years
- Income Source: Salaried/ Self-Employed
- Bank Account Status: Active
- Gap between 2 Home Credit Personal Loan Applications: 90 Days
Documents Required to Apply for a Home Renovation Loan
To ensure that your home renovation loan application is processed efficiently, we only need a few documents:
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card (Mandatory)
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/Passport/ Driving License
How To Apply for a Home Renovation Loan with Home Credit?
To get a personal loan for home renovation of up to ₹2.4 Lakhs, just follow these three simple steps below:
- Enter your phone number and follow the next steps to check your eligibility.
- Enjoy instant online approval on home renovation loan of up to ₹2.4 Lakhs.
- Get the loan amount disbursed within hours of signing the agreement.
Home Credit offers a home renovation loan of up to ₹2.4 lakhs with instant approval, minimum documentation, and quick disbursal. So, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of our effortless application process and make your home a haven with home improvement as per your wishes.