Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is preparing to enter Thailand market with its EVs, batteries, and solar
- Tesla releases new software update with better range calculation and media accounts linked to driver profiles
- Lucid Motors issues recall affecting the instrument panel of over 1,100 Air EVs
- JIDU teases production prep for ‘Robocar’ concept ahead of ROBODAY debut in June
- Nano One buys one of the only LFP battery production facilities in North America
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.